Sunday 6 May 2012

Spring Concert 2012

Spring Concert 2012 

Okay, this is a late post but excuse me, I was on a vacation away from the blog with Osuigwe. Anyway, so the Spring Concert from my perspective was.. pretty cool in some ways! Some performances were kind of useless to me (not trying to be rude or anything) but some were fun to watch like the hip-hop and Indian dances. 

Well, the only thing I basically like about Spring Concerts are the evening ones :) We get to come to school and do NO work and just chill. Our class.. (Mr. Brown's Class) The behind the scenes were more fun than the on-stage thing. 

This is my class playing musical chairs;














It was a pretty intense game. A lot of people got hurt, eh but what can you do? Kids have to be kids. (:

Another amazing performance was Mrs. Luchetta's and Mrs.Chase's class signing "Hold My Hand" They used glow in the dark gloves for their performance and it was really amazing to see. It was "Sick" as kids now a days would say it.

Well here are some pictures of Luchetta's and Chase's class getting ready to go perform for the amazing audience :)

From Left To Right;
Ana Wong, Kelly Tsao, Ramanpreet Pureywal and Zabryna
Stephan and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment