Wednesday 25 January 2012

New Girl, means New things

Okay yesterday, we got a New Girl!
She looks like this --------------.>
Isn't she prudy?

Aha well lets get to the point.
WE GOT A NEW GIRL!


GSTREAM NEWS (just in):


Yesterday we got a new girl.
As time went on we noticed she is VERY nice, and
smart, I say she like Cody from Suite life on deck.
She doesn't like germs, so she a very clean girl.

Aha she one of the most confident new people I met, usually I know as the new people to be very shy, but she wasn't she was all fun, and jokes alot, but not the jokes to get her in trouble.

Once you meet her and start talking to her you'll see how nice she is.
So next time you see her....Say Hi!
And make sure to give her a valentine cookie, to give her a warm welcome.
Oh yea she might be single boys ;)

Anyways if I knew her longer I think she would be a great friend, so say Hi, and make a new friend!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment