Wednesday 28 March 2012

Are you Famous?

Ok well I knewn bout this for a while but got to lazy to write it but GUESS WHAT?!
I'm not lazy now lool.

INTERVIEW:
Well Isiah said he got discovered by Pink Dollar Entairtainment, well not Just Isiah but him and his group.
I asked him if he going to be moving to America, he said "Maybe"
Then I asked how he got discovered.
He said "Im related to those people" or something like that

Lool but lots of people dont believe this, and I'm one of those people.
Like everyone says You need to see it to believe it.

But when I asked Zabryna (reportedly a member of the group) about this, she declined it.

What do you believe?

P.S  We will get a video of the group performing so if your a big celeb looking for some talent....STAY TUNED!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment