Friday 30 March 2012

UPDATE; JAMILAH REPLY

Jamilah has finally replied to Jinye aka. Bear Rquest
Ready to know what she said, well wait a lil longer, lets first talk bout the votes;


Most people said Jamilah should say yes, but said "I wouldn't say yes if I was Jamilah", so you want her to date a "YUCK?" lool.
Well one person voted that they'll say yes if they were Jamilah.....who is this BEAR lover?
Could it been bear himself, or some girl or even a dude?! Well what ever it is.

Now what Jamilah said....

Jamilah was confused what to say, she said Yes the first time (if someone payed her) and then she said no, then she got confused what she would reply....and finally she went up to Jinye and said "NO"
She told me "Nicole Osuigwe" that, He gross and he gonna be another Angelo....always on me.

Well thats your update....but I bet this wont be the last of Jamilah, and Bear....maybe later they will be in love! <3

~Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment