Thursday 29 March 2012

Pregnant Girl In Middle School?

BREAKING NEWS;
The title probably startled you already. So lets get to the point.

Rumors spread around Gulfstream very FAST and Sometimes, some people decide to believe those rumors!

There was a rumor that Christie in grade 8 was pregnant ... WITH TWINS. Yeah , that's not really believeable right? But then people started listing some reasons why they think that Christie is pregnant.

  1. They thought she was pregnant because she was away from school for 2 weeks or something like that.
  2. They thought that her boyfriend, Lawshawn aka FROGGER got her pregnant
  3. They said that her stomach got bigger ever since she came back to school..
Would you believe that? Because for some reason, some people did. Other people who didn't know the rumor, started to wonder what it was, they came to me and asked but I didn't tell them it because I thought that if it isn't offical , no one should know about it. But then , I told this one person, cause I trust him :P Yeahh, I told my boyfriend Jesse LOL. He thought it was stupid and he promised he won't tell anyone.Then , at the girl's volleyball game, Jesse decided to ask Christie if it was true. I was there and this is what she said , " NO, That's not true, that's just Makayla being a _ _ _ _ _."

So now I guess you guys know who started this rumor and lets clear this up ....

CHRISTIE IS NOT PREGGO. OKAY? OKAY.
Diana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment