Thursday 29 March 2012

Kissing Failure?

Okay, so many couples at Gulfstream had kissed before. BUT SOMETIMES, I JUST MISS IT, And I bet you guys do too, but don't worry! I could keep you posted about all the Lip action I hear about :P

OKAAAAAAY, So A few days ago, my sources (Vanitha and Alicia) Told me that Teegan attempted to kiss Thomas but he decided to open his mouth to TALK. Really Thomas? That is some good timing, less talking more SMOOCHING! Lol just kidding but Teegan's mouth went directly right into Thomas's mouth. I got kind of frustrated when I heard that cause I missed it , like I always do !!!!

Not much people know about this kiss, but now all of you know , SORRY THOMGAN, People can't be late on their news(;

Don't you guys think that it would be awkward after a kiss like that? Well Thomas and Teegan didn't care, just continued talking and flriting in the lunch room (; Don't you guys just think that they are SOOO CUTE :) And remember Thomas, next time if you wanna get kissed, you should talk less LOL :)

-DIANA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment