Monday 5 March 2012

Big Bad Wolf, wait...It's Brittney?

Ok we got a new bully in the house!!! Omg just kidding but in a way.

Okay so, Brittney made 1 girl cry, and another girl almost cry..on the same day...hmm those girls are Makayla in grade 8 (almost cried) and Mara in grade 4!!

This is what practically happened....so at the begging at last recess, Makayla was following us, and Eemaan hates her, so she told Brittney to tell Makayla to go away...and Brittney did no sweat, but Makayla got freaked out a little but she ended up leaving and hanging out with little kids...I feel sorry for her. :(


Now wanna know how she made Mara Cry? Well Mara was following me, because I'm her only friend.
So I got annoyed of her following me, so I told Brittney to tell her to leave, but since Mara's a little girl she got sad. After I cheered her up, and she became a lil happy...but since I was still annoyed that she follows me, I got Mara to go hang out with Jamilah, (Jamilah doesn't like her) When Jamilah figured out I sent, Mara to her she chased me....and gave Mara back to me...so I ended up with her again...lool but at the end of recess Eemaan yelled at her, causing her to cry really hard.
Making me and Diana go talk to her and try to make her friends...since Mara told us that she doesn't have any.....

Well this Mara story is a lil confusing...so if you wanna know more Talk to me or diana.
And be a good person and talk to Mara, she really needs it before she goes through depression and gets low self-esteem.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment